Assuming your summer has been has hectic as mine you may have overlooked that today is NCUA’s Open Board Meeting. The Agenda includes the following items:
- Proposed Interpretive Ruling and Policy Statement 13-1, Minority Credit Union Preservation Program.
- Board Briefing – Interagency Proposal, Joint Diversity Standards for Regulated Entities.
- Proposed Rule – Parts 741and 748 of NCUA’s Rules and Regulations, Electronic Filing of Financial Reports.
- Request from San Francisco FCU to Expand its Community Charter.
- Quarterly Insurance Fund Report.
- 2013 Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund Assessment.
- Reprogramming of NCUA’s Operating Budget for 2013.
I always like to take a quick look at the agenda just so I can see what’s on the horizon. You can never be too prepared when it comes to Regulators and compliance!