NCUA’s Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives (OSCUI) is offering yet another free webinar. This webinar will discuss how collaboration can help Credit Unions compete and offer greater value to their members. NCUA’s OSCUI typically fosters development for small, new and low income designation credit unions; however, this webinar is open to credit unions of all asset sizes. So if you have some extra time on Tuesday, June 25th at 2 pm EDT, register today. NCUA staffers along with Ben Roger of the Filene Research Institute and Crissy Ortiz with Optimal Talent Solutions will discuss how collaborative initiatives and strategies—
- Reduce operating expenses and encourage growth in membership and products and services;
- Access financial resources through OSCUI’s grant programs;
- Assist with succession planning and find new managerial talent;
- Develop performance metrics and establish benchmarks for success; and
- Maintain a credit union’s viability in a rapidly evolving financial services industry.